Turkish Pharmaceutical Exporters Platform:
The Platform was established in the beginning of 2012 with the aim to promote the industry’s high standards in international markets and increase its competitiveness to make it a leading exporter in the global market. Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Türkiye (IEIS) facilitates the functioning of the Platform.
Platform's activities are as follows:
- Developing policies and strategies to increase exports of the Turkish pharmaceutical industry,
- Organizing and participating in events and trade missions in target markets to promote the Turkish pharmaceutical industry
- Networking between the Platform members and foreign drug authorities to facilitate certification of production plants and to overcome regulatory issues.
- Conducting research to determine strategies for target markets,
- Sustaining continuous dialogue with Turkish authorities to maintain their strategic support to the Platform’s activities,